GARY J SCHMIDT MD
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgery – Board Certified
Specializing in Total Ankle Replacement
Dr. Schmidt is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in post-traumatic reconstruction of the foot and ankle; foot and ankle deformity in adults; athletic injuries; and common foot problems, including bunions, hammer toes and heel pain.
Dr. Gary Schmidt is an orthopedic surgeon in Saint Louis, Missouri and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine and has been in practice for 28 years. Dr. Schmidt accepts several types of health insurance.
- Gary J Schmidt MD
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Chesterfield Surgery Center
- Medical School: University of Saskatchewan
- Graduated: 1987
- Internship: McGill University Montreal Quebec Canada
- Residency: McGill University Montreal Quebec Canada
- Fellowship: Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee Wisconsin
In Practice Since: 1995
Languages: English and French